Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a connected with some for the reasons you could have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to think about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you’ll find that no matter how good an insurance policy you might imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject a strategy that they agree could be profitable. Here are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may presently have a complete collection of products and not seeking add more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting the company first recognize their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to track you alongside.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that sector is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea draws a small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Income sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Goods has happened to be patented by someone else and want to see if they can go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what is definitely on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and don’t have a clue who competition is that are available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is just like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing when what is departing from out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the InventHelp Company Headquarters about their idea. Transpires a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and possess a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, however they write a quick browse your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly over the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and does not cover the particular product idea. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, to ensure that you they should expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just do not look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided about their line for that year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not require to go ahead and take risk getting the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are only a few within the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected a new ideas for inventions company. Really take period to do your research and understand your market, your put in that market and study part to create yourself as marketable as it can.